policy and forms


GlowPower Policies And Forms

Click Link Below to download PDF

If you have escalated the matter through our complaint handling process and your complaint remains unresolved, you can lodge a complaint with your relevant state Energy Ombudsman.

Energy Ombudsman

All the customers have the right to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) at any time to lodge a complaint or for free independent information and advice.  EWON is the government approved dispute resolution scheme for New South Wales energy customers. EWON receives, investigates and resolves customer complaints and disputes.

EWON’s Contact details are:

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW

Freecall 1800 246 545

Freefax  1800 812 291

Post Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234

Online Complaint www.ewon.com.au/complaints

Email: complaints@ewon.com.au

Website www.ewon.com.au

Energy and Water Ombudsman QLD(EWOQ)

Phone: 1800 662 837

Web: www.ewoq.com.au

Energy Industry Ombudsman SA (EWOSA)

Phone: 1800 665 565

Web: www.ewosa.com.au

Energy Ombudsman Tasmania

Phone: 1800 001 170

Web: www.energyombudsman.tas.gov.au

Didn't find what you want ?

If you have any questions and want to discuss with your friendly team please give us a call or request callback by clicking below 


Enter your Name and number by clicking below

Call Us

Don't want to wait ? click below OR dial us on 1300 092 572